Friday, March 02, 2007

Shhhh... Be Vewy,Vewy Quiet--It's Cheney


The vice- fucktard blew his own cover with his disclosure of the ubiquitous "I" in his statements to the press aboard Air Force 2.
"I've seen some reporting that says, 'Cheney went in to beat up on them, threaten them.' That's not the way I work," the "senior administration official" said.
Clearly, not able to resist taking credit for his own insane talking points, Crazy-legs Cheney was quoted by the media as ,"unnamed senior administration officials", so perhaps Darth Cheney is also showing signs of a multiple personality disorder.
I don't look at this as anonymous sourcing. I look at this as big-time game playing. The only way to describe it is stupid.-Lucy Dalglish, executive director of The Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
I guess I would add "insane" to Ms. Dalgish's characterization. Tony Snow, administation spokeshole, when asked, declined to lift the prohibition against identifying the unnamed speaker. The Modesto Bee writes it up.

No comments: