Monday, July 02, 2007

Divine Chaos

I try as a rule, to 'trust the universe' as it were and as far as I can tell it working. Today after two weeks of being 'off the grid', I finally today, after my long days of toil, tune in to KO to find out the shitkicker-in-charge "commuted" Scooter Libby's prison sentence. Just perfect. I am grateful for the many days of work ahead of me necessary to set-up a new household. The many hidden repairs somehow seem less daunting when I look on the national scene and see nothing but chaos. I am trying desperately to give attention to the many tasks before me while getting back into my blogging. I wish it was more pleasant to pay attention to my country but its hard when the power that be destroy it more each day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What'd dya expect??