Thursday, November 01, 2007

Turtle Travels

Dr. and Mrs. Turtle went to Cozumel, Mexico to relieve themselves albeit temporarily, of the burdens of today's world. Being underwater or drunk most of the time, I got virtually no news but was able to speak to several Americans about the state of the nation. Even the average,conservative republican seem fed up with what's been going on. A strange confluence of circumstance found The Turtles vacationing among many from the San Francisco bay area and Texas. We just moved from Texas a few months ago, and from San Francisco before that. It was a kind of old home week. It was a treat. I apologize for my absence, and I'll post some pics and tell of my travels later today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back - hope you had a great time! Love the turtle pic.