Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"An Ass-Kissing, Little Chickenshit"

I'm taking back the nasty things I said about CENTCOM commander Admiral William Fallon. Here's what Fallon had to say:
Fallon told Petraeus [in March] that he considered him to be “an ass-kissing little chickensh*t” and added, “I hate people like that”, the sources say. That remark reportedly came after Petraeus began the meeting by making remarks that Fallon interpreted as trying to ingratiate himself with a superior.
Think Progress has the story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard from some fairly reliable sources that Fallon has also said there'd be no attack on Iran as long as he's CENTCOM's commander.

This man may be the savior of America. It's for sure his observations of Pecker-Us are on the money.

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive you actually believe (even 2% of) what is in Loose Change? Really? How did you ever graduate high school...