Sunday, July 16, 2006

UPDATE:VOTING SCANDAL

Today's Ring of Fire has more voting news and discussion:

http://www.airamerica.com/premium/podcasts.php?type=free

And the newest link here at DC is Black Box Voting which has a number of good stories and some helpful links. Also check out the Voter Integrity Project, another organization fighting the good fight.


Be part of the solution to stop this Banana Republic and their next attempt to steal our votes and voices.

I'm currently working on establishing a link between what John Dean in his new book "Conservatives Without Conscience" calls "The Conservative Authoritarian" and the voting scandal. I'll post as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome, I'll be looking forward to those connections you draw. I haven't read the Dean book, but I've looked into it, and it sounds lovely. Just goes to show how the word "conservatism" has been bastardized by the neocons (which, in my view, has little or nothing to do with actual conservativism.) I love conservatives, just like I love Christians, but both are in terribly short supply, despite the words being ballied about like a lottery ball machine.

HopeSpringsATurtle said...

Ditto