Thursday, October 18, 2007

Prayer for America

Kucinich style. I really love this guy. He says what I think and feel. This primary, I will be voting for Dennis Kucinich. I will not listen to the naysayers who say he is unelectable, too short, not rich enough. He is my candidate. I will not be party to the lesser-evil-vote. I will be voting for Dennis Kuchinich. He is electable if people vote their consciences instead for who the propaganda noise machine tells you to. Fuck that, I'm voting for Kucinich

3 comments:

Pandabonium said...

I supported him last time with all the money I could afford. I will do so again. I, like you, refuse to support any but those who represent what I believe to be the best future for the country. Dennis is that person and he does so without compromise.

Anonymous said...

This man speaks for me. I've written him in on so many elections I ought to have a rubber stamp with his name on it. I'll vote for him until some sense enters our national consciousness. Screw strategic voting. Why vote for the same old same old in a new package. Never give up hope that someone of brilliant new thinking can lead this nation out of its somnambulence. Never believe that right cannot win. Vote Kucinich.

HopeSpringsATurtle said...

Thank you Panda and Anon. This position is so difficult because I indeed think Kucinich is a great candidate, but can we afford to let the GOP continue? I think not. I'm posting a great debate with Robert Sheer and Ralph Nader. Listen to it if you get a chance.