Thursday, October 05, 2006

A Post Protest Post

Or anxious allitertion from an apprentice anchor with an affinity for afflatus affectation albeit absolute amenability to adventurous adversaries. On a lighter note after today's so-so turnout (60-70) in San Antonio for the World Can't Wait nationwide protest, I diverge from the usual for a musical interlude, a triptych of sorts. I was tipped off to the first video from a participant at today's festivities titled, "Asshole" and the second is just good, ole, righteous Eminem, and finally yet another Keith Olbermann manifesto.

Eminem "Mosh"




Keith Olbermann's "Special Comment"

2 comments:

HopeSpringsATurtle said...

Thank you HCG...I looked for you yesterday at the protest. Did you make it?

Pandabonium said...

I agree with hillcountrygal, great prose swim.

I guess Keith's waterboarding tank is being prepared now.